- Cleanses effectively and at the same time leaves skin soft and supple.
- Ideal for sensitive and dry skin.
- Gently loosens dead skin cells, leaving skin healthy and radiant.
- Gentle enough to be used around the eyes, to remove makeup or as a massage medium.
HOW TO USE:
Apply a small amount to palm of hand and gently smooth hands together. Massage entire face and neck using upward and outward strokes. Use a warm face cloth or cotton pads to remove. Can be used as a ‘second cleanse’ when wearing make-up/sunscreen to remove all residue. Follow with Enriched Toner for Dry Skin to remove surplus cleanser and to soften and prepare skin for treatment creme/serum or moisturiser.
- Aqua (Water)
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Propylene Glycol
- Squalane is an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
- Cetearyl Isononanoate
- Tridecyl Stearate
- Tridecyl Trimellitate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Polysorbate 60
- Cetyl Esters
- Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract
- is a natural source of Vitamin C that functions as a strong anti-oxidant and stimulates collagen synthesis. Helping to also recreate the ceramides in the epidermis. Citrus Limon Fruit Extract gently exfoliates the dead skin cells and reduces the problems of excessive oiliness.
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- PEG-20 Stearate
- Lanolin Alcohol
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract is the extract from Liquorice Root. This is well known as a wound healing extract, helping to reduce irritation within the skin and providing instant comfort to sensitive skin. It enables the skin to accept strongly reacting ingredients with less side effects, enabling more effective ingredients to be tolerated by sensitive skin.
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- CI 14700 (FD&C Red #4)
- CI 47005 (D&C Yellow #10)