A super potent moisturizing body lotion, which has been well documented to increase the skin’s moisture level by an average of 65% after thirty days of treatment. Works strongly to soothe and calm irritated and sunburned skin. A favourite of many leading European dermatologists.
- Contains a high dose of natural squalane and Vitamins A and E to treat and relieve severe dryness in conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. Contains Liquorice Extract to soothe and reduce the symptoms of sunburned and irritated skin.
- Anti-ageing product for the entire body.
- Provides significantly elevated moisture levels in the skin, which last for many hours.
HOW TO USE:
Apply after showering or when required. Ideal for application after body scrubbing or provide smooth and silky soft skin.
- Aqua (Water)
- Propylene Glycol
- Glycerin is one of the very best and most widely used humectants (moisturizers). It penetrates easily into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerin can without problems be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comforting to very dry skin types.
- Squalane is an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Polysorbate 60
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- PEG-20 Stearate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Lanolin Alcohol
- Stearic Acid
- Tocopherol is another source of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals and functions as a natural moisturizer and capable of reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tocopheryl Acetate is a type of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals.
- Retinyl Palmitate is a particularly stable form of Vitamin A that we have formulated into our cremes, in a way to maintain its high potency – both during storage and on application to the skin. Encapsulated in nanometer sized droplets of squalane, the Vitamin A can penetrate deep into the skin in sufficient amounts to stimulate the type of cells, that synthesise lost collagen fibre structures providing a younger skin. Wrinkles and fine line diminish and throughout the complete structure of the skin it is significantly rejuvenated. Made possible via our patented combination with squalane that functions as an effective delivery system penetrating through the entire depth of the skin, The Vitamin A transforms into a totally unique and remarkably efficient Anti-Aging action within the skin corresponding to a 10- 20 years rejuvenation.
- Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract is the extract from Liquorice Root. This is well known as a wound healing extract, helping to reduce irritation within the skin and providing instant comfort to sensitive skin. It enables the skin to accept strongly reacting ingredients with less side effects, enabling more effective ingredients to be tolerated by sensitive skin.
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Ascorbic Acid
- Citric Acid