A light alcohol free toner with an enriched, creamy texture. Leaves the skin feeling softer, smoother and hydrated.
- UNIQUE BENEFITS: Ideal for dry or sensitive skin.
- Provides added moisture while cleansing the skin.
- Can be used around the eye area.
- Contains Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Glycerine, Peach Fruit Extract for intense moisturising, healing and soothing properties.
HOW TO USE:
Can be applied with a cotton round, or pour a few drops into your palm and gently rub hands together. Place palms of hands over face, neck and décolletage and press into skin. Can also be used around sensitive eye area. Excellent for use prior to Tyrostase Brown Pigment Equalizer and/or Submersive Paradoxe Serum.
Tip: Use on a cotton pad as a soothing eye compress.
- Aqua (Water)
- Glycerin is one of the very best and most widely used humectants (moisturisers). It penetrates easily into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerin can without problems be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comforting to very dry skin types.
- Propylene Glycol
- PEG-10 Sunflower Glycerides
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder is a natural raw material that functions as a natural humectant, and is well known for its soothing and healing properties.
- Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Tridecyl Stearate
- Tridecyl Trimellitate
- Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- PEG/PPG-4/12 Dimethicone
- Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
- CI 14700 (FD&C Red #4)
- CI 47005 (D&C Yellow #10)