Gently exfoliates and hydrates using perfectly rounded pearls. It gently loosens the dead skin cells on the surface of the skin after cleansing and provides lubrication and a softening of the skin leaving it feeling silky smooth.
- Well suited for all skin types
- Provides exfoliation without chemical irritation.
- Acts softly to create a moisture-binding film, loosening dead skin cells.
- Leaves the skin with a smooth texture and an elevated moisture level.
- Well suited to all skin types.
HOW TO USE:
Use 1 – 2 times per week after cleansing. (Layer Option: Before rinsing Milk Cleanser, cleanse as usual, then use the Gentle Exfoliator on top of Milk Cleanser). Apply in five points across a moist face & neck, and finger tip massage gently to avoid deep dermal irritation. Rinse with water and follow with prescribed toner and serum/treatment or moisturiser.
Size: 100ml tube
- Aqua (Water)
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Tridecyl Stearate
- Tridecyl Trimellitate
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Cellulose Acetate are round microscopic pearls that loosen dead skin cells without harming live cells. Please note that these pearls are from natural origin and can be fully degraded without leaving pollution.
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Glycerin is one of the very best and most widely used humectants (moisturizers). It penetrates easily into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerin can without problems be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comforting to very dry skin types.
- Propylene Glycol
- Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate
- Stearic Acid
- PEG-20 Stearate
- Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- CI 74160