Recovers lost moisture balance. Pampers dull and dry skin. Contains moisture retaining ingredients that withhold added moisture in the skin and form a water retaining barrier in the skin’s surface layer. Particularly useful after aeroplane travel or invasive skin procedures.
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Locks in extra moisture to maintain constant optimised hydration, contains hyaluronic acid.
- Contains Vitamins A, C and E to reduce fine lines and the signs of ageing.
- Ideal treatment after a day’s exposure to the elements, such as sun and wind.
HOW TO USE:
Apply to the face, neck and décolletage 2 to 3 times per week after cleansing. Apply liberally and leave to work for five to 10 minutes. Allow to penetrate deeply. Rinse with water or wipe with a tissue before applying prescribed toner and treatment cream/or moisturiser.
TIP: Can be used as an overnight intensive moisturising treatment. Rinse off in the morning.
Size: 100ml tube
- Aqua (Water)
- Glycerin is one of the very best and most widely used humectants (moisturizers). It penetrates easily into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerin can without problems be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comforting to very dry skin types.
- Squalane is an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
- Lanolin plays an important role in maintaining the skin moisture balance and provides a remarkable finely textured skin surface, especially when used in combination with squalane. Previous problems with lanolin allergies are minimised with this product, due to its pharmaceutical purity where all the allergenic impurities have been removed.
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Lactate
- Behenyl Alcohol
- PEG-20 Stearate
- Hydrolyzed Collagen is an ingredient that builds an invisible shield of moisture binding barrier on the surface of the skin, to enable the skin to maintain its elevated level of moisture within the epidermis.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is a modified type of Sodium Hyalouronate that penetrates significantly deeper due to its disintegrated molecular version. It is an ingredient that binds water in epidermis, to enable the skin to maintain an elevated level of moisture throughout the layers of epidermis.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters
- Lanolin Alcohol
- Tocopheryl Acetate is a type of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals.
- Retinyl Palmitate is a particularly stable form of Vitamin A that we have formulated into our cremes, in a way to maintain its high potency – both during storage and on application to the skin. Encapsulated in nanometer sized droplets of squalane, the Vitamin A can penetrate deep into the skin in sufficient amounts to stimulate the type of cells, that synthesise lost collagen fibre structures providing a younger skin. Wrinkles and fine line diminish and throughout the complete structure of the skin it is significantly rejuvenated. Made possible via our patented combination with squalane that functions as an effective delivery system penetrating through the entire depth of the skin, The Vitamin A transforms into a totally unique and remarkably efficient Anti-Aging action within the skin corresponding to a 10- 20 years rejuvenation.
- Ascorbic Acid
- Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
- Tocopherolis another source of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals and functions as a natural moisturizer and capable of reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Parfum (Fragrance)