Ideal for oily and combination skin due to its light texture that provides a matte surface. Created for those who are concerned about shine and the duration of their make-up. Designed to minimise shine whilst providing an excellent base for make-up. Apply every day after cleansing. A unique textured lotion that is exceptionally good in combination with Defy Damage Skin Repair Serum. Allow a few minutes for the Defy Damage Skin Repair Serum to penetrate, before applying the Oil-Free Moisturiser.
- Features a light texture to give a matte effect.
- Works to minimise shine while providing a good make-up base that leaves skin soft and well conditioned.
- It Ideal for both male and female skin, it is particularly good for younger skins requiring moisture without an oily residue.
- Key ingredients include aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder to soothe and heal, squalane to soften skin, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) to protect against free radicals and hydrolysed collagen and hyaluronic acid to build an invisible shield of moisture.
HOW TO USE:
Only a small amount is required. Use on a clean face after prescribed toner or spray mist. Can be used morning and night.
Size: 40ml pump
- Aqua (Water)
- Propylene Glycol
- C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- PEG-20 Stearate
- Methyl Gluceth-20
- Squalane is an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
- Diethylhexyl Succinate
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder is a natural raw material that functions as a natural humectant, and is well known for its soothing and healing properties.
- Lactic Acid
- PEG/PPG-4/12 Dimethicone
- Tridecyl Stearate
- Tridecyl Trimellitate
- Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate
- Tocopheryl Acetate is a type of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals.
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
- Hydrolyzed Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid is a mixture of two ingredients that together build an invisible shield of moisture binding barrier on the surface of the skin, to enable the skin to maintain its elevated level of moisture within the epidermis.
- CI 14700 (FD&C Red #4)
- CI 42090 (FD&C Blue #1)