Achieve a younger look with our moisturising Creme Paradoxe Anti-Age Eye Creme. Its highly active ingredients postpone and reduce biological age-related changes and help keep the sensitive skin around your eyes young and healthy for as long as possible.
The cream is based on Beaute Pacifique’s own source of unique Chilean Grape Seed Extract, which possesses an exceptionally high content of natural Resveratrol and Procyanidin, which postpone the processes of ageing and repair sun damage.
The eye cream also contains a high-level extract of the well-documented flowering herb, Spilanthes Acmella, which instantly tightens the skin from inside by compressing the network of collagen and elastin fibres.
All of these active ingredients are transported deep into the skin, encapsulated in the skin’s own oil (Squalane), which also keeps the skin softened as in young skin.
The skin acquires more moisture with an additional supply of the ingredient Hyaluronate, which is the skin’s own natural water-binding agent. In particular, Creme Paradoxe Anti-Age Eye Creme combats the free radicals and stress in the skin, which can be caused by too much sunlight.
- Instant firming effect, and makes the skin soft – contains Hyaluronic Acid
- Anti-age effect from unique Chilean grapes that can withstand very intense sun
- The skin becomes well moisturised and maintains a high moisture level
- Can be used even on sensitive skin
- Combats the causes of sun damage and age-related changes.
HOW TO USE:
Dab the eye cream on the areas around the eyes. It is not usually applied to the eyelids, where the skin is extremely sensitive. Also avoid getting too close to the nasal root/tear ducts.
Size: 15ml jar
- Aqua (Water)
- Acetamide MEA
- Squalane is an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil is special Chilean oil contaIning a certain amount of Resveratrol and a significant amount of Procyanidin. Comprehensive medical documentation proves that both Resveratrol and Procyanidin can delay aging and prolong the cells’ lifespan – and therefore this product keeps the skin young and healthy for a longer time.
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Propylene Glycol
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Cetyl Esters
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Cetyl Palmitate
- PEG-20 Stearate
- Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract is a newly discovered exotic plant extract, that relaxes the skin’s underlying expression muscles – somewhat similar to the effect achieved by injections of a Botulinum Toxin drug. This ingredient works only when a complete trans-dermal penetration is achieved. Beauté Pacifique’s patented Squalane-based, delivery system is the key to make this possible with a non-medical, cosmetics product.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder
- Hydrolyzed Collagen is an ingredient that builds an invisible shield of moisture binding barrier on the surface of the skin, to enable the skin to maintain its elevated level of moisture within the epidermis.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is a modified type of Sodium Hyalouronate that penetrates significantly deeper due to its disintegrated molecular version. It is an ingredient that binds water in epidermis, to enable the skin to maintain an elevated level of moisture throughout the layers of epidermis.
- Tocopheryl Acetate is a type of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals.
- C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- CI 14700 (FD&C Red #4)