Based on new medical discoveries relating to a sophisticated Chilean Grape Seed Pocyanidin Extract (GSPE). These grapes are grown on the hill sides in the Andes mountains where the sun’s UV radiation is very severe. During the evolution of these grapes, they have adapted to the extreme UV exposure and secured survival of their genes. These special grapes have developed their own defense against free radicals built on high contents of the two anti-oxidative substances resveratrol and procyanidin. Submersive Serum Paradoxe provides to human skin the same active ingredients that gave survival to the fittest grapes. Using nanometer droplets of squalane these substances are effectively submerged deep into the skin.
- The perfect base for a perfect make-up
- Improves visually large pores, uneven pigmentation and blushing skin tone.
- Adds a visible glow to your make-up
- The Serum’s sophisticated Chilean grape seed-extract (GSPE) provides amazing anti-age results and minimises problems with excessive redness (e.g. skin with a Rosacea-look)
- Provides cellular defense against aggressive free radicals
- Contains skin-compatible Squalane to enable the Serum to “submerge” deeply into the skin and “re-fill” Squalane that is lost previously in sun-damaged and aged skin
- Contains two types of Vitamin E
Tip: Mix your make-up with one or two drops of Serum Paradoxe on the back of your hand – it gives a special glow and a completely smooth and even application.
HOW TO USE:
Apply 2-3 small drops to palm of hand, smooth hands together and apply in pressing motions over the face, neck and décolletage. Best applied directly after toner or spray mist. Follow with Creme Paradoxe or your preferred moisturiser to “lock in” your skin’s moisture.
Size: 30ml glass bottle with dropper.
- Squalane is an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil is special Chilean oil contaning Resveratrol and Procyanidin. Comprehensive medical documentation proves that both Resveratrol and Procyanidin can delay aging and prolong the cells’ lifespan – and therefore this product keeps the skin young and healthy for a longer time.
- Tocopheryl Acetate is a type of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals.
- Tocopherol is another source of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals and functions as a natural moisturizer and capable of reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Parfum (Fragrance)