Treats fine lines, wrinkles and reduces dark eye zones caused by transparent, thin skin. The two Vitamin A types in the squalane formulation help stimulate the collagen fibre structure to produce denser, better organised skin that appears more youthful. Key ingredients include squalane to restore youth, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder to soothe and heal, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) to protect the skin from harmful free radicals, retinal palmitate to enable the skin’s specialised cells to rebuild and repair sun-damaged, ageing skin and potent stabilised Vitamin A, retinal propionate.
- Fights dark eye zones – when caused by transparency of thin skin
- Minimises fine lines and wrinkles
- Makes the skin more robust and protects against the action of free radicals
- Contains hyaluronic acid to help skin maintain moisture levels.
HOW TO USE:
Apply morning and night every second day during the first two weeks to allow skin to adapt to the Vitamin A before introducing it into the daily skincare routine. Only ½ a rice grain amount applied to each eye is required.
If redness or swelling occurs discontinue use of product, the skin calm down, and then re-introduce the product at a slower rate.
Tip: Use as a night eye cream treatment, whilst using Puffy Eye Serum for morning treatment.
Size: 15ml pump
- Aqua (Water)
- Squalane is an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Acetamide MEA
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Propylene Glycol
- Glycerin is one of the very best and most widely used humectants (moisturisers). It penetrates easily into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerin can without problems be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comforting to very dry skin types.
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Cetyl Esters
- Behenyl Alcohol
- C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters
- Cetyl Palmitate
- PEG-20 Stearate
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder is a natural raw material that functions as a natural humectant, and is well known for its soothing and healing properties.
- Tocopheryl Acetate is a type of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals.
- Retinyl Acetate
- Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil
- Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
- Tocopherol is another source of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals and functions as a natural moisturizer and capable of reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Retinyl Palmitate is a particularly stable form of Vitamin A that we have formulated into our cremes, in a way to maintain its high potency – both during storage and on application to the skin. Encapsulated in nanometer sized droplets of squalane, the Vitamin A can penetrate deep into the skin in sufficient amounts to stimulate the type of cells, that synthesise lost collagen fibre structures providing a younger skin. Wrinkles and fine line diminish and throughout the complete structure of the skin it is significantly rejuvenated. Made possible via our patented combination with squalane that functions as an effective delivery system penetrating through the entire depth of the skin, The Vitamin A transforms into a totally unique and remarkably efficient Anti-Aging action within the skin corresponding to a 10- 20 years rejuvenation.
- Wheat Amino Acids is water binding by nature and capable of penetrating deeply in to the horny layer of the skin. By using this Wheat Amino Acid the moisture level is significantly elevated without any sticky residue.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen is an ingredient that builds an invisible shield of moisture binding barrier on the surface of the skin, to enable the skin to maintain its elevated level of moisture within the epidermis.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is a modified type of Sodium Hyalouronate that penetrates significantly deeper due to its disintegrated molecular version. It is an ingredient that binds water in epidermis, to enable the skin to maintain an elevated level of moisture throughout the layers of epidermis.
- Potassium Sorbate
- Parfum (Fragrance)